OLD tube type synchophaser

JMD

HELP.I am looking for someone that knows how to bench ck and repair the old tube type synchophaser P/N 588584.(Most likely someone old like me) I need info on repairing panel (Cards).I have T.O.'s on how to test them, but when they have bad panel I have no info on T/S and/or repairing the panels

I have over 12 ea old Synchophasers of them and need to make 4 or 5 good ones out of them. Transistor Amplifier panels are  my first problem. 

So far the people that used to do repairs on them can give me no help and say the person that use to do it for them is dead. I am 82 and have worked 64 years as an A&P Mechanic and still need help learning.

If anyone can help, my email is [email protected]

I was avionics, never messed with them. Maintenance on them was done at the depot. IF you are trying to repair the tube type, you will need a tube tester like a TV-7A. Without it,  you would turn out marginal units. I was at Norton AFB when Comm and Nav shops combined. The HF radios were repaired by a couple older civilians. When our guys started working on them, they asked where the tube tester was and were told, "We don't use them." Needless to say, the reliability went up on the HF radios. I guess they didn't want to work themselves out of a job. 

To repair either one, you'd need a lot of test equipment. Attached is a minimum listing. Do you have all of this? Private message me if you have more questions, or e-mail me at bit73burger@yahoo.  com.

Capture.JPG