Looking for C-130 to film in

AlexM

Filming TV show in Toronto area - looking for C130 to film scenes inside for a day - currently looking at the one on display in Trenton but would be interested to know if anyone knows of one that could be FLOWN IN to Toronto area (at production's expense) - one day of filming in mid to late October. No flying required for scenes - interior shots (including cockpit) only. Any help would be appreciated!

130314 in Trenton is the ONLY one in Canada on display, the rest are still in service with the Canadian Forces. You need to contact the 8 Wing Public Affairs office in Trenton and they might be willing to fly one down for you. I think Capt. Jennifer Jones is still reachable at (613) 965-2041, if not I can give you the number for Capt. Annie Morin, Public Affairs officer at CFB Trenton.

If you need more help let me know, I am in the Canadian Forces.

Thanks - Already speaking with 8 Wing, DND and National Air Force Museum. Looking into the possibility that there may be a privately owned C130 somewhere in North America that I might be able to fly in and use for a day - probably not but if there is anywhere to post the querie I'm sure this is the place.