Berlin for Lunch Bunch

Hush

For Bab Daley (and others who may be interested):

I\'m hosting a reunion of the 7405th & 7580th Operations Squadrons (7575th Ops Gp) in Dayton from 2-4 May 2008. I\'m trying to determine if there is a history of the 3 Hercs (62-1819, 1822 & 1828) that were assigned to the 05th from the time they converted till the closing of the squadron. I was able to get some of the pictures from your collection, but am not aware if a \"history\" of each Herc exists. Any assistance would be appreciated.

If anyone would like to attend the reunion, please send me an e-mail at: [email protected]

Thanks Much Bob-

Mike Hushion

The 7499th folks are more than welcome to attend. I\'m aware of the reunions they hold. My idea was to get the 1980\'s group (basically the 05th and 80th) together, then let folks determine if they want to integrate with the 7499th or continue to meet seperately.

Hush

We welcome anyone who flew the mission, although we are focusing this reunion on trying to get the folks from the 1980\'s together. Will ask the group during the reunion if they want to merge with the 7499th group or remain seperate.

Thanks for the question.

Mike

• 4 years later...