Mike Lyon and Chris Gray

The past 24 hours have been shocking to me. Yesterday was Mike Lyon's birthday and I made a birthday wish on his Facebook page. A few minutes later I got a message from Ken Smith that he had passed away recently. I found his obit online. Mike lived in Lake City, FL. I had talked to him just a few months ago. He was an engineer in the 29th at Clark when I was there. Then today I got a call from Ralph Bemis that he had heard that Chris Gray had passed away, but wasn't sure if it was a rumor or true. I went online and found his obituary - http://www.stephensondearman.com/services.asp?page=odetail&id=616&locID=1. Chris was my roommate at Charleston when I got there from Clark. He later went to CCK and spent the rest of his flying days in Herks. He had to quit flying due to a health issue but retired as a Master. Also, Chick Anderson called me a few days to tell me that Larry Hogue had passed away. I only remember him by name. I think he was at Clark too.