rpm and torque flux *FIXED

ec130

I am experiencing an rpm and torque flux. rpm flux has been confirmed on generator frequency as well. torque is fluxing 1500 inlb at 1010 no rapid throttle movements. I switched to mechanical same problem persists. I changed the valvehousing with no avail. Im looking into synchrophaser system now, its a shot in the dark but this plane has had a history of synchrophaser issues im going to throw a synch and pulse gen at it, perform a resynch and see where im at. Ill update after that but in the meantime any thoughts?

*update, new pusle gen and synchrophaser, problem still persists but wouldnt hit 1500 in lb flux like it was previously now its around 1000 but the change could be from weather conditions. fuel flow is solid tit is solid.

***The fix

After running the plane with an accutach (digital indication) I noticed the rpm indication on #4 rarley jump to random numbers as high as 900% for a split second which I never noticed on the analog indication because the guage cant react that quick. I changed the tach generator and problem solved. So I learned something new today, a faulty tach gen can drive a torque flux due to it being wired into the synchrophaser.

Edited by ec130