Aero Precision provides military aviation aftermarket solutions for c-130
Sign in to follow this  
cfisher

When did they change the name of this site

Ihave been trying ti find herky birds.com for nearly a month and could not find it Ithought shut it down. Why didn't some one tell us about the change.

The old site redirects to this one so I didn't think it was necessary. Maybe I should send a mass e-mail.

On 5/1/2012 at 1:43 AM, Guest said:

The old site redirects to this one so I didn't think it was necessary. Maybe I should send a mass e-mail.

It can only redirect if we had the index page bookmarked. If we bookmarked somewhere else to save steps it wouldn't redirect. It will just come up with URL not found.

43 minutes ago, Graywolf88 said:

It can only redirect if we had the index page bookmarked. If we bookmarked somewhere else to save steps it wouldn't redirect. It will just come up with URL not found.

After the database failure and having to rebuild the site, the URLs for some, probably most, pages changed.  Fortunately, I was able to recover the majority of the site content which I am still working to restore.  Unfortunately, the process to restore the content is a bit complex and it is taking me longer than I would like to straighten everything up.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

--Casey 

9 hours ago, casey said:

After the database failure and having to rebuild the site, the URLs for some, probably most, pages changed.  Fortunately, I was able to recover the majority of the site content which I am still working to restore.  Unfortunately, the process to restore the content is a bit complex and it is taking me longer than I would like to straighten everything up.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

--Casey 

Looks like most everything is working again. It is a lot of work to keep a forum going.

9 hours ago, casey said: