QC inspector (propeller shop 54H60 -91 )

Altamir1969

First of all I d like to thank you all about the usefull posts in this forum . Many times i found answers among your answers . 

So now is my time to  search about an opinion in a problem that  seems out of Technical Publication . During the last months we faced continuous external leakage in propellers sometimes in between barrel s area and most often at blade lip s .  In all cases .... we follow exactly inspections at teflon area , measurements in shank and teflon , bolts and barrel holes , even  the build up measurements ....and so on . All the  measurements and ispections founded according to Technical Publication .... ( for examble  teflon strip over 5.560  till 5. 575 ....  Build up  close to 0,003 till 0,010 ... elongation between 11 to 13 or 14 sometimes ... using most  sealant compound now in replace of putty ) . During the shop tests about external leak  nothing noticed , even after repeatedly tested 2-3 times  ..... but after some flight hours the prop appear with hyd leak in blades ... wich sometimes doesnt appear in shop when we received for examination ......  

My Question is if any experiencing  such  a problem  because  i m really  out of any solution  ..... ( recently  we faced the same  problem even  in newly O/H  props ..... and nothing found even with the recent NDI  /MPI check  in barrel s area ) . 

Thank in advance 

• 3 weeks later...
Can indulging in Sweet Bonanza lead to a new level of sweetness in our relationships, both romantically and platonically? Share your stories of how this colorful slot game has influenced your personal connections and brought unexpected victories in love and friendship.