help on C-130H wings Part Numbers

Aizaz Qadeer

Dear Herc Community ! I am looking for C-130E wings (a pair) for one of my clients, my question is about certain Part Numbers. The client is looking for Part No 3325526-3 & Part No 3325526-4; whereas, I am getting Part Numbers 3319674-1 & 3319674-2.

My question is whether the Part Numbers 3319674-1 & 3319674-2 are alternatives (in-lieu) of Part No 3325526-3 & Part No 3325526-4 or not??? IF 'YES'; what's the reference??? Additionally, I would appreciate if anyone could help me find a pair of wings for one of my clients.

Would appreciate help, Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any answers for specific part numbers. Just a warning that C-130E aircraft had 2 different wing part numbers installed. There was a design change (in 1968 I think), and the USAF re-winged all their old C-130E's for the new design.

It would be best to contact Lockheed for this information as they may have records for if your C-130E was already re-winged, and what new plumbing (if any) would be required to install whatever Part Number you can get ahold of.