Another Forum thread

jbob

I'm a regular visitor and poster on AR15.com. A VERY popular AR 15 Forum. It's mostly geared towards AR15s but it's got other weapons as well.

There is one Forum called General Discussion where pretty much anything goes. You get some good general posts but many turn into bull crap and many times it's just guys playing.

Recently there was a topic on GD(General Discussion) where some saw a P3 with an engine shut down so he asked some questions. There is a regular post there who appears to be a Marine KC guy but not sure what crew position he is. Someone posted about feathering in flight and of course some posted who have no clue about propeller driven craft let alone the Herk or P3. This guy, named Chris_C, posted some info that was ok until he mentioned how the props work with the mechanical switches.

I corrected him and the forum thread with the basic and his reply was not so smart. Just thought you guys might like to see what his knowledge it. If this guy is an FE I feel sorry for the Marines. lol

Check it out here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1098557