Dead Horse

snowyday

The trucker was very much surprised to get a call from a man who said he had to have a dead horse, but nevertheless offered to help. The dead horse was found.

“Now,†said the ‘client,’ “I want you to drive to my house with him.â€

By now the trucker thought the man was crazy, but he was getting paid for the job, so off he went. Arriving at the house, he was told to take the dead horse in and up to the bathroom and put it in the bath tub.

“You mean to say you want this dead horse put in your bath tub?â€

“That’s what I saidâ€

So the dead horse was placed in the bath tub, with much effort. But when he had been paid the trucker could stand it no longer. “Now look here.†He said, “just why did you want him put in your bath tub?â€

“Well,†came the reply. “It’s like this, I’ve got a brother-in-law living with me and he’s too darned smart, everything you tell him he knows it first. Now he’s going to come home pretty soon, and he’ll go into the bathroom and then he’ll come running down to me and tell me there’s a dead horse in the bath tub, and I’ll say, ‘sure,’ I knew that an hour ago.â€

snowyday