Looking For: Scale Plans for YMC-130H Credible Sport

waxdart

Hi Folks,

I am planning to build a 1/72 model of this aircraft. I saw the YMC-130H many years ago at the WR museum and had no clue what I was looking at but knew it was different. Took a bunch of pics, came home and researched it and really fell in love with the concept and effort. I have finally cleared the work bench and want to get this project going. I have worked Google over and feel I have gotten what I can from the web. Do any of you Herk fans know where I can purchase a set of plans for this aircraft. I have seen some small line drawings on the web and they would work fine if I could get them in a larger scale. I contacted Lockheed and they sent me to a site where I can buy coffee cups and shirts. Don't want you guys to feel like my second choice...but you kinda are.

Thanks for your time! Tim Keily

I doubt you will be able to find a set of "plans" for the aircraft. If you haven't already found it....this site should be of some help.

http://crediblesport.blogspot.com/2009/04/credible-sport-information.html

• 2 weeks later...

Tim,

I sell the Credible Sport DVd and a cd with Drawings of the YMC-130 aircraft on them. I am also creating a 1/72nd scale conversion kit of the YMC-130.

Buy the DVD. It will give you all the information you need. For a Dc-130 nose the only accurate one is the In-Country Dc-130 Nose. Which has been unavailable for years. luckly I have a copy and am going to produce more in resin shortly.

I am also working on plans one must be very careful and study the video very carefully.

I looked at the detailed shots very carefully for years and I hope I finally have all of the 200 modifications down.

cheers,

Tim Rathbone

Author, Historian,Researcher Producer of Credible Sport DVD

Visit my blog, where you can purchase a Credible Sport DVD.

http://crediblesport.blogspot.com/