37 TAS Langley AFB 1966 to 1975

bobdaley

Buried down in the units threads is a notice by Gerry Haines about a Reunion for the 37TAS at Wright Patt and the AF Museum. I am sure it will be more noticeable in General Threads.

It will be on 21-26 Jun 2011

Please come if you can and please let Gerry know your contact details.

Also please contact anyone you know and get them the info and in touch with Gerry.

I was in the 37th from 69 to 73 and am looking forward to seeing everyone.

Gerry's contact info is

[email protected]

Or

G.A. Haines

2411 Tecumseh Rd

Springfield OH 45502

937-325-9306

Thanks

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

I got a phone call last friday from gerry and apparently hti sreunion is for the entire 316th, (36, 37, 38, maintenance squadrons). Sounds like it is gonna be good, i am gonna try to get there. As one of my contacts said, though, "Wish it was at Buckroe!!!!!!

load clear

Giz

I sent e mails to all the addresses I had for Mike Langford. Last I heard he was SMSGT Mike Langford Ret.

Mike as a SMSGT is scarier than me as a Captain. Anyhow, I can't find him. I think he is in East Texas somewhere. He retired from Scott.

Anyone know how to get in touch with him? We flew together in 37TAS, 68 TAS and 181TAS.

Bob

Last I heard from him, he was fixin' to get retired. he was a boomer on KC-10's, I think. NOW THAT is scary!!!!!!!!!!! I did get to spend some time with him seceral yeasr ago when he stopped by my fire station on a trip he was making to deliver travel trailers. With Mike, you never knew!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no recent contact with him. His old email was, I think, KC10boomer @aol.com, but seems to me that it is no loner active. One thing for sure, whne they made him, they broke the mold, but he was always on speed for a good time. I enjoyed his company.

load clear

Giz