419 scam: US Marines

pjvr99

Hi guys

I just received this scam e-mail. This is a new twist on the usual garbage from the Nigerians .....

Dear Friend,

I am captain James .W. Brian in the US Marine Corps on Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in Baghdad-Iraq. The reason why am explaining my finding to you is to seek for your assistance to enable you contributes immensely to the actualization of my dreams. On the 8th day of January 2007, we were alerted on the presence of some terrorist\'s hideouts in Haifa Street, a long thoroughfare of high-rise buildings built by Saddam Hussein here in Baghdad.

After Immediate intervention by the Iraqi forces and ours, we were able to capture many foreign Arab fighters linked to al Qaeda in that operation and over 100 militants were killed on the process. Among the Arab fighters linked to al Qaeda two were interrogated by two of our intelligent investigators and I. They confessed that some of them are fighters for al Qaeda and some are for Ayman al-Zawahiri and they took us to some of their hideout which runs along the west bank of the Tigris River that cuts through the capital.

When we invaded into the hideout, we recovered several guns, amour including some boxes among which two contains bullets, one filled with hard drugs (heroine)and the other two to my amazement contain some US Dollars which we assumed amounted to $23.2M after I and two of the intelligent investigators counted them and it took us over 4 hours to get it counted. I however instructed them to keep this in high secrecy so that we can have the money to ourselves, they all agreed to the plan and they replied to me on how I can get this huge sum out of this country and I told them that its no problem. This motivated me to connive with my best friend in our force who went with me and the two other officers to keep the boxes in a safer place.

I am now in keen need of a \"Reliable and Trustworthy\" person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars for me until my assignment elapses here. I assure and promise to give you 10% of this fund, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this deal.

Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret to protect my job with the US Monitoring and Peace-Keeping mission. Please do reply via my alternative and private email address:

[email protected]

My Sincere regards,

Capt.Brian.James.