1st SGT Galloway

Mt.crewchief

This picture of our 1st. Sgt. Msgt. Galloway. He lived in the barracks with us until his wife came over and then he moved downtown!

Gary Levesque and I took over his room---We had a sink and a refrigerator! We stacked the beds three high so we had more floor space for a carpet etc. Nobody ever moved in and took the top bunk! It was about 3ft. from the ceiling!!

I would post these pics all in one post, but I can\'t seem to go back and forth from Photobucket! I do have some more that i will post later!

Ken

Dscf1556.jpg

Don, good question! I got carried away with copying slides & posting them, that I didn\'t not only put them in order, but I forgot to mention where they were taken! So, they were all taken at Naha in 1967-1969. The squadron party was taken outside the barracks that we(35th TAS) shared with the 51st Civil Eng. Squadron. I think the party was in Nov. 1968 while I was back to Naha on an R&R from the Blind Bat mission at Ubon!

I will be posting more of the Naha pics etc. in the future! I can name the names of most of the people in the slides, but can\'t put a face to the names!!! Make sense??

Thanks for your reply,

Ken