Where in the heck is DAN WILSON?

mongo

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, I'm back :)

Just been busy doing some of that retired guy stuff, you know, building guns, loading guns, polishing guns and waiting!!

Also mama made me buy her a 39 foot trailer so I have to take her out and about to make use of it once in awhile. Next trip I guess will be out west to check out a buddy's Titan missile complex he just bought - strangely enough it was never listed in the SALT treaty's.

Dan

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his minions and allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo!

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana ) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture and recorded in a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers. Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded.

Better buy extra ammo on your trips to the Wal-art as you can see it will cost much more in the near future.

Muff

Any privately held un-coded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more!

If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!

This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.

Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!!

To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:

http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm