Please Read! Forum Conduct

casey

Earlier today a member made a comment in the forum that I believe was intended to be in "good fun." However, it was insulting to and upset several members of this site. To those members I apologize.

I do not intended to, nor do I feel that I should, closely regulate our forums. However, I must ensure that we maintain an environment that encourages others to join and contribute to the community. Members of this site must be respectful of others regardless. Insults, derogatory comments, etc will not be tolerated. Anyone who violates the policy is subject to immediate and permanent banning.

Thanks!

Casey

I agree. As time go's on and the member base builds it becomes a little more diffecult to be self moderated forum . I for one being a admin guy on www.dieselram.com and have been there since 2004 found that once the member base gets to around 8,000 or so it becomes a full time job to weed out the idiots. But we have maintained a heathly environment to this day. Where all adults here so lets act like it.

Casey this a great site and second home to me on the forums . Keep up the good work.

Maxtorq:cool:

I think only one thing to say that would help prevent this in the future.

I would like to reiterate to the Yanks (and us Johnny Rebs) on the board that this is an INTERNATIONAL board, just like the Herk is an International treasure.

Even humorous jests may not be received as humorous due to differences in primary languages.

Joking and Jesting are great things that make life bearable but when you start joking about nationality's outside of your own you risk making us all looking like a mules ass.

Dan