C130 Iphone APPS?

Coaster

Does anyone know of any apps relating to c130s? Im pretty much looking for any load master aids. A form F filler would be amazing. I found a damn good one for excel but I cant edit it on the iphone so its usless to me. Something for load planing or anything really.

Ive tried that spectre app. Its ok but it leaves alot to be desired. Could be a cool game but it isnt. Besides being able to kill time in between loads its not very benificial.

Ive looked and looked. Couldnt find any yet. Ive even looked into making my own. It actually doesnt seem that hard. Just need to learn a little code and spend a few hours. Hopfully.

Anyone else seen anything? Hell if its a CG calculator, really anything that would help us out.

• 2 years later...

My SVOB is nearing completion of a new Electronic Flight Bag system-plus-service, which runs on iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, and includes Form-F plus much more. Our first targets are the C-130 and KC-135; but we intend to eventually support any airlifter or tanker.

IMPORTANT: LTK Form-F app is still in Beta/prototype stage -- NOT yet fully implemented, and certainly NOT yet certified or safe to fly. We hope to begin limited field tests this (2013) spring, formal testing in summer, and to get certified and begin USAF-wide deployment for C-130 in fall, and KC-135 early 2014.

Our web site -- LoadmasterToolKit.com -- has lots more info; and if you visit with an iPhone/iPad/iPod, you can click through to try out our Form-F app. My team and I would welcome any feedback, questions, or suggestions.

//Larry Crain