Herk in upcoming A-Team movie

Fräulein

Soooo - went and saw the movie. Do not go see it if you cannot suspend reality.

The herk scene was pretty good. There was also a short scene with a herk gunship.

Both scenes were hinky.

Did you know that it only takes maybe five minutes from hitting the start and being up in the air? I know it is a movie and they have to cut things short to move the story along.

The assault take off - Ok that was believable. But it really was not a full on yank of the yoke.

It did a barrel roll. Woo!

Tail number was OH 4597 - you could briefly see that the tail was painted over from whatever it was.

The gunship scene was really fast. A line of dialogue after that scene was "Wow. Just like Call of Duty." Which is in reference to this youtube video >

In which stupid people thought it was actually from the COD video game.

And there was a scene with a Huey. Again - suspend reality. It does barrel rolls and then they fly straight up and shut it down to avoid heat seeking missles.

Also a scene with an Osprey. I am not sure about how much they can lift - but this was a shipping container. {EDIT} Found the info "The V-22 is fitted with two external cargo hooks, either of which can support a load of 4,538 kg (10,000 lbs). If the retractable hooks are used together for stability, the combined capacity can be up to 6,804 kg (15,000 lbs)"

The smallets shipping container would be a 20ft one weighs about 2300 kg (5070 lb) So I guess that would be a yes.

The important thing I took away from the movie: - "If ever in a combat situation flying unfriendly skies - a barrel roll will help you out.

I think if I had seen the movie drunk - it would have made more sense.