Who would I go to for..

Fräulein

The Air America thread had a link to a page on their site. I looked at the PDF and a few things stuck out. One of them was the use of the 374 TAW.

This rung a bell in my head. I went over to a big file that my mother for some reason has held onto all these years. It is a file folder full of every special order, PCS, TDY and any paperwork relating to awards or service.

There are a few "request for Autorization for change of administrative orders" that have the "relating to" marked as "gain unit classified" as well as the back side with a list of individuals and their clearances. In the field titled "remarks" is a series of numbers.

Question: Is there a way I can find out more information about these orders? Or what they mean, or even some of the exercises mentioned.

I have typed in some of the exercises in to a google search and only came up with maybe two results, and they are not descriptive, they are more like "this wing participated in such and such." No detail as to what "such and such" is/was.

I guess maybe what I am asking is "Is there someone maybe at the air base that might be able to sit down with me and explain how to read the file. Like translate it."