Some Fine Young Gentlemen--CCK

Mt.crewchief

I was going through some pics of CCK and thought these needed to be seen and commented on!

I know some of the guys pictured but not all!! I happen to be in one of them so maybe you will recognize me or yourself!! These were taken behind barracks 336 sometime between Mar. 69 and July 70!

Ken

DSCF0607.jpg

DSCF0608.jpg

You can pretty much figure out the island tenure of each of these guys by the tan, or non tan, that they have. lol

Or better yet, you can figure out which ones are working their butts off and which are spending way to much time back at the barracks sunning themselves.

Who to impress? The girls downtown saw tan skin all the time. The pale guys were much more of intriguing.

You can pretty much figure out the island tenure of each of these guys by the tan, or non tan, that they have. lol

Or better yet, you can figure out which ones are working their butts off and which are spending way to much time back at the barracks sunning themselves.

Who to impress? The girls downtown saw tan skin all the time. The pale guys were much more of intriguing.

Looks are deceiving, all of these guys are Crew Chiefs or regular flight line maint. guys! Most of the time they were working 12 hrs. a day with no days off!! They all spent approx. half of their time in Viet Nam where the tans came from!!

Just thought I needed to say something,

Ken

PS I guess I shouldn't take offense, but I do!!!

Edited by Mt.crewchief
adding stuff