Jump to content

Airfoil Info


Recommended Posts

Can anyone tell me what airfoil is used on the horizontal stabilizer of H model? I'm designing an R/C model as close to scale as I can get. I have a set of engineering drawings from the Smithsonian but the don't give the designation. It looks like a NACA2212 inverted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...