Do any of you know this guy??

Mt.crewchief

This fine young gentleman from Michigan recently called me from home and said he was going to Billings MT. to visit his mother and sister and other relatives. He had seen my name and posts/gallery on our forum. Well, we met this morning and had quite a visit ( non-stop into the afternoon). I even let him talk every now and then!! tinwhistle would know what I mean!!

This guy was a crew chief on 63-7840 at CCK for two tours from 70 to 73. His name is Gary Radatz! He is also a member on this forum but I think he is kind of shy!!!! he goes by gary005 . Don and Larry, I reminded him to get his profile up to date as I see both of you guys still beat me to the new guys! He also thinks he knows several of you regulars so you probably know him. He has a very interesting story and I would like him to share it with you guys!

Casey, I want to thank you for the creation and care of this forum. It is like one big family and sometimes we get to put faces to the names!!

Well, enough said,

Ken

PS Gary, have you put anything in your "about me" section yet????