New Print Shop

casey

E Models look awesome Casey. How about a 314 TAW with the 5 squadron patches? Maybe make that 6 since the 16 TATS had to change our patch. Forgot about the 34 TATG as well. More artwork required by it would be more accurate for us old TAW guys.

Thanks for the kind words.

Shoot me an e-mail with the details (exact squadrons/patches, tail number, paint, etc.) and I will add it to the list. I currently have and EC-130E to work on and an A model to create as well. However, unless I have to do a lot of work to create the patches, a 314th print should be quite easy/quick.

--Casey

Thanks for the kind words.

Shoot me an e-mail with the details (exact squadrons/patches, tail number, paint, etc.) and I will add it to the list. I currently have and EC-130E to work on and an A model to create as well. However, unless I have to do a lot of work to create the patches, a 314th print should be quite easy/quick.

--Casey

Not being as artistically capable as you by any means I used paint and put together a simple jpg with patches. Not even sure what tail number Herc to put on it, or for that matter, any other whistles and bells. Thought came to mind that maybe use the Lockheed Hercules patch as a faded background behind the Herc picture. But that may need Lockheed's approval. I'm sure that you will come up with the good narrative, etc. You always do. Maybe 314th history, etc.

Not being as artistically capable as you by any means I used paint and put together a simple jpg with patches. Not even sure what tail number Herc to put on it, or for that matter, any other whistles and bells. Thought came to mind that maybe use the Lockheed Hercules patch as a faded background behind the Herc picture. But that may need Lockheed's approval. I'm sure that you will come up with the good narrative, etc. You always do. Maybe 314th history, etc.

Thanks. I have already created 4 of the 10 patches above for previous prints and the MAC patch is easy to obtain. I'll research the other patches and get back with you.