air force patch request

stingray

hi folks.as a airlift patch collecter and a c130fan i am looking for 2 units in particular.

43 a.w pope.

86 aw ramestein germany these are proving hard to get and i wonder does any kind soul on the group have a coloured one of each?.i will pay for these and i also need several wing patches which seem to be rare to complete my current herc units.i will post a list of want soon and as i say i will gladly pay for all donations.i lost my passwaord hence the delay in contacting.keep up the great work .

regards from the emerald isle.

ray flynn dublin ireland.

hi folks.as a airlift patch collecter and a c130fan i am looking for 2 units in particular.

43 a.w pope.

86 aw ramestein germany these are proving hard to get and i wonder does any kind soul on the group have a coloured one of each?.i will pay for these and i also need several wing patches which seem to be rare to complete my current herc units.i will post a list of want soon and as i say i will gladly pay for all donations.i lost my passwaord hence the delay in contacting.keep up the great work .

regards from the emerald isle.

ray flynn dublin ireland.

Go to the following link and look for item 115