Anti-skid System Issue

munirabbasi

Hello Hydro Expertise

On Aircraft  MARK II system,  at 10 knots of aircraft speed, brake was  released  it own when it  is applied .Before 10 knots system operation was normal. The system was checked as per T.O 1C-130B-2-12  and 1C-130B-2-7 found OK. Sufficient Hydraulic bleeding was carried out.  after  completion of  two mission  defect was repeated again.  Hydraulic bleeding of in normal Brake system was carried out  but defect was repeated same manner. again. Any expert opinion.

Munir Abbasi

Home of Hercules Pakistan

Do your books states that anti-skid in inop below 15 knots?  I havent messed with a mark 2 in probably 12 years.

Which side is releasing?  All brakes?  Left or right?

If its only one side, i would swap wheel speed transducers left to right and see if it follows.

5 hours ago, hehe said:

Do your books states that anti-skid in inop below 15 knots?  I havent messed with a mark 2 in probably 12 years.

Which side is releasing?  All brakes?  Left or right?

If its only one side, i would swap wheel speed transducers left to right and see if it follows.

No UNSAT indications were observed. (INOPERATIVE & TEST PANEL LIGHTS) All brakes were released simultaneously.

Best Regards

Munir Abbasi

Home Hercules Pakistan

6 hours ago, hehe said:

All 4 skidded or just released pressure?

I would change the anti-skid control box.  The entire left and right sides are separated other than the box

All 4 skidded.The electronic box of the system was checked with mark II tester at back shop found OK. The Anti-skid control valves  of the system were checked at hydro shop found OK. We also checked the wiring of the system as per T.Os IC-130B-2-13 ,1-1A-14 and 1-1-8 found OK. We also consulted the service news  VOL,8-1 

Best Regards

Munir Abbasi

Home of Hercules Pakistan 

2 hours ago, hehe said:

The system should technically skid at 10 knots.  The transducers dont have enough current until 15 knots to signal to anti-skid control box.

Does it do it above 15 knots?  You might be chasing a ghost here

Above 15 knots system working normal nothing was observed pilot

Munir Abbasi

Home Hercules Pakistan