Love, Death and Foreclosure - A Vet's Tale

SonnyJ

This is a very sad story but they are happing every day the Vultures are out there wating for a weak and crippled animal. The dam banks that loaned people money that they knew could not pay back then grouped it with good loans so they could sell it to the vultures. I say keep your power dry gun loaded things are going to get worst. We the US are borrowing money from people that don't like us very much and when you over 50% you are in charge. I have said too much

Since our financial institutions were forced to make bad loans by our government, they had high risk investments.

Selling them off was in self defense.

Perhaps we should blame the people who forced those insitutions to make mortgage loans to people who they knew would have trouble paying them off?

Even more accurately, perhaps we should blame those who asked for mortgage loans and then walked out on them?

These scum bags are every where, feeding off the misery of those less fortunate.

A lot of them are all around the world, bringing their greed into too many families.

Time the governments of the world woke up, and brought the banking industry world wide into line. They are just as bad down here.

regards

Col

UP here, government started the snow ball rolling. When it didn't roll fast enough, government gave it a push. When people saw the snowball coming, congress ignored the warning.

The snowball hit - and somehow it is the banker's fault.

I wish I could get away with passing the blame like that.