Increase in FITW

jbob

Thanks to the liberal voters in this country now I'm seeing a tax increase in my retired pay. What makes this worse is we retirees didn't get a pay raise for 2010 so in effect what we're now seeing is a pay DECREASE!

Anyone else(retirees) notice this? My FITW went up a little over $9.00 a month. All else remains the same. I know 9 bucks is not a lot but it's the principle. I didn't spend 27 years of my life defending my country to put up with this shiite. ;-)

Might as well get used to it. Our fat-cat congressmen could care less about seniors/retirees.

I heard that while there is no cost of living increase next year for Social Securtiy, the cost of Medicare is going up.

The retirement funds for congressmen are separate from Social Security, and they have made sure that they are well taken care of. And, Congress decided that they needed to get all their personal benefit data on electronic media at a cost of $25 milloin bucks---where did they get the money for this? They took it out of Social Security funds.

Might as well get used to it. Our fat-cat congressmen could care less about seniors/retirees.

I heard that while there is no cost of living increase next year for Social Securtiy, the cost of Medicare is going up.

The retirement funds for congressmen are separate from Social Security, and they have made sure that they are well taken care of. And, Congress decided that they needed to get all their personal benefit data on electronic media at a cost of $25 milloin bucks---where did they get the money for this? They took it out of Social Security funds.

John how many times do I have to tell ya not to tell the truth!!

Yep, that's the barry sotero tax break plan!

Decrease the withholding and six months later jack it back up again, and probably higher than it was before. Yep his idea of a tax break is so much better than the republicans.

This is so that you and I can pay for illegals to come here for the promised amnesty and free healthcare and social security.

I am going to be bagged in my Retirement Pay AND my Social Security disability (thanks a buttload komrade klinton).

I am sure they are going to find some way to hit my VA disability too, even though that's not taxed - they will find a way.

Hey sotero, Your illegally in this country, you are committing High Treason is a time of War by occupying that white house thing, maybe you really ought to move to yurrup somewhere that likes good little commie shits like you before your own people deport you.

Dan

"Yep, that's the barry sotero tax break plan!

Decrease the withholding and six months later jack it back up again, and probably higher than it was before. Yep his idea of a tax break is so much better than the republicans."

Obama...the best thing to happen to this country since Jimmuh Carter! Mid-Terms, mid-terms!