Hello to friends old and new.

lorencooper

Hello, it has been 7 years since I was on a herk board and I have always missed it horribly.I am wondering if any of the old crowd is around:

RC Johnson

RZ Hill

USHerk

Dan Wilson

DC10FE(i saw where he is here)

Lech

Muff Millen

Gramps

Damon

Scott Geiger

navewo

Skip Davenport

Fritz Western

there are others but it has been a long time ago.I promise not to make people hate me like they did when I was kicked off years ago.I feel bad about that.

For me to remember your name is saying something... Don't remember the reasons and it dosent matter... Join in, be a positive member (you can have a negitive opinion about things just make sure you have a leg to stand on and accecpt when your wrong or dont!!!) and see how it goes....

DAMN!!!! Have I been here that long!!!

Thank you. Your comments will be taken seriously as I will be. If someone would have any pictures of the crew enterance area, steps to the flight cockpit area, and galley area I would like to have some. I am taking a model and building a sort of cut away of the interior and am scratch building small areas that the model kits do not have. The cut aways drawing that another guy posted is of alot of help.I have access to alot of pictures but I need a few of the areas I asked about.Thanks for any help.