Site Restoration

casey

First, thanks to all those who have e-mailed, texted, pm'ed, etc regarding the site going down. I was heavily involved in restoring the site and did not answered the majority, for that I apologies. I truly appreciate the concern, support and offers of assistance.

Here's where we are:

The site was hacked last week and multiple malware scripts were loaded to the site. Fortunately, they were just annoying (triggering antivirus alerts, etc.) and not harmful to member's computers. They have been removed and the site has passed a malware scan by Google. Please let me know if your software detects anything.

Since the site was down, I chose to proceed with an upgrade I have been planning for some time. I was not prepared for the upgrade but what the heck kill 2 birds with one stone, right?

Though the look is a little different, the forums and gallery will operate pretty much as they did before. There are also a couple of new features, member blogs and the ability to post articles. Please be patient as I learn the new features and figure how we can use them to enhance the site.

As far as I can tell, the gallery images and forum posts are intact. However, the old forum post attachments are broken. I have tried to replace some of them but I had to do considerable work to get the original images to reload. I will continue to look for a solution.

Again, thanks for your support of HerkyBirds.com!

[ATTACH]1689[/ATTACH]