get the show on the road

tusker

OLD GUYS!!!!!!!!! OLD GUYS?????????????Hey, contemperaries, this guy is callin' us old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uhhh, just a minute, yeah maybe he is right!!!!!!!!!!!! But like Jerry Mitchell said at the 316th reunion, look in our eyes.........the youth this still there. I, too, thought my machine was goin' nuts. glad we are backup runnin'!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Giz

Tusker, you and I are cut from the same cloth. It sure would be great to have one last ride on that pig, wouldn't it????? Just think, maybe thirty years or so in the future, some commemorative outfit will be flyin' one, like the Collings foundation or CAF does, and people will say "man, how did those things fly."""" and we all were a part of it...........just like the guys from WWII and their bombers and such.........

load clear

Giz

You know!!!....last week at the job, we received a CL-215. You know....those fire fighter aircrafts!!!!...........We had to tow the mother. So I was goin' to be on the brakes!.....I opened the door,.....and I had a good smell of it!|....I said to the rest of the crew members.......That's an aircraft. It smells like an Hercules!!!......Yes Sir!!........Let's get one and fly in the mother!!......easy to say but!!!!with all the rules, the regulations surrounding the aircraft world......could be difficult...........maybe!!!!............what do you mean maybe!!!...........But!!!........the feeling is good!!

You know the movie Bridges of Madison County!!..... with Clint and Meryl Streep......................Clint Eastwood said............The old dreams were good dreams............they didn't work out .....but they were good while you had them!!!....... I really like that one!!

• 1 month later...