Truck Full of Penguins

Sonny

A police officer sees a man driving around with a pickup truck full of penguins.

He pulls the guy over and says,

"You can't drive around with penguins in this town! Take them to the zoo immediately."

The guy says okay, and drives away.

The next day, the officer sees the guy still driving around with the truck full of penguins -- and they're all wearing sunglasses. He pulls the guy over and demands,

"I thought I told you to take these penguins to the zoo yesterday?"

The guy replies,

"I did. Today I'm taking them to the beach

My dad told me a longer version of that joke, when I started driving bus.

A truck driver was delivering 25 penguins to the zoo when his truck broke down on the road.

The driver got out of the cab and was looking at the engine when a second driver pulled up and asked if he needed any help. The penguins' driver explained that he has to take the penguins to the zoo. He then asks the other driver if he wouldnt mind would taking the penguins. He says "I dunno. Whats in it for me?" The driver hands him fifty bucks. He then agrees. Some hours later, the second truck driver drove past the first one, who was still waiting on the freeway for help to come. The penguins, however, were still on the truck!

"I thought I asked you to take those penguins to the zoo." says the first driver. The second replies, "I did, but I had some money left, so we're going to the movies."