Pray For My Hearing.

Sonny

Mo attends to a revival and listens to the sermon.

After a while, the pastor asks anyone with needs to come forward and be prayed over.

Mo gets in line and, when it’s his turn the pastor asks,

“Mo, what do you want me to pray about?†Mo says,

“Pastor, I need you to pray for my hearing.†So the pastor puts one finger in Mo’s ear and the other hand on top of his head and prays for a while.

He removes his hands and says,

“Mo how’s your hearing now?†Mo says,

“I don’t know pastor, it’s not until next Monday.

Sonny, was down at D.C, yesterday, as a member of the WWII veterans group we took a bus of veterans mostly Korea, Vietnam, along with a few of the remaining WWII veterans to the museum for their namesake along with the Wall and Korean monument. Our bus met up with another Pennsylvania bus and one from Indiana. A lot of barricades but I noticed the park police were civil and were not overly enforcing the closed policies. They did barricade and close the Iwo Jima flag raising as soon as our buses left. Also wanted to let all the Blind Bat, Naha, and Ubon guys know a special moment was observed for the crew of Blind Bat 01 lost May 1968. They are gone but not forgotten.