First Smartphone

Sonny

Got this one many years ago from my aunt, who worked as a switchboard operator for Bell, back when they still had the plug and socket system...

A man calls the operator to complain about his phone being shut off and the phone taken away. he gets very irate and starts cussing and carrying on something awful. He calls her a dumb such and such and on and on. Finally she says" sir, i really can't help you, you need to go to the local phone office, pay your bill and things will be okay. If not, they will come and take your phone."" "Aw, just stick it up your ass, you dumb &*((((." She tells her supervisor, who does not tolerate such stuff, and he heads off to the guy's house.

He asked the guy" are you the one who cursed and berated my operator and told her to stick the phone up her ass?" "Yep", the guy says. "Well, if you don't call her right now and apologize, I will take your phone right now, and you won't get it back for a year."

"Okay," the guy says, and calls the operator. " Are you the operator I cussed out and told you to stick the phone up your ass?"

She says, " yessir, I am." He says, " Well lady drop your damn drawers and get ready because this son of a bitch here is bringing it to you."