Blonde With A Big Chest

Sonny

A blonde with a big chest... well, she was carrying a big styrofoam chest, back to the grocery store where she had purchased it earlier in the day. She stormed up to the customer service desk and demanded to see the manager. Looking at her chest, the manager asked the blonde what was wrong. She said that she had purchased this chest because the sign on it said that it keeps hot food hot and cold food cold. The manager said that was correct because she had a very well insulated chest. The blonde demamded a refund, saying the chest doesn't work, because she bought a hot rotisserie chicken and a gallon of ice cream, put them in it, and when she got home, the ice cream had melted and the chicken was cold!

Okay, another related gut-bucket story...............Went to a house for a call for weakness and some breathing issues. Met a lady, who was about 80, if I remember, but looked like a well preserved 60. You could tell that she had been a real beauty in her day. anyway, I'm doin' an exam, blood pressure, pulse that sort of thing, and I told her I'd like to listen to her lungs, since she seemed to be having some distress. I put my stethoscope on her chest and said ' Big breaths." She said, " Well they used to be." And then there was the time the old guy ate a bar of soap................................