\"Twisted Sister\" 65-0968

WxFE

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Off hand I don't remember when I became the crew chief of Twisted Sister it was around 96 and had her to the end of our H models, in fact I was the last crew to go over to the J model. I named her Twisted Sister (drinking was involved) because she always leaned to the right a bit, no matter how many times we serviced the struts. Of course I have a picture of her, had a young lady draw it up for me. Maybe you all out there could help me name my J model. I'm still with the 403rd weather side. I now have 97-5303, the biggest personally trait is she doesn't like a leash. She has broke free 5 times while towing. I don't really like nice names, a little on the bad ass, but we must remeber its the new air force

...... She has broke free 5 times while towing. I don't really like nice names, a little on the bad ass, but we must remeber its the new air force

"Born Free" Or "I Don't Need No Stinkin' Leashes" (That may be too long!) or "Un-Bridaled" Have to think on this, not to good on the spur of the moment wit names.

Yea it seems like it would be an easy nick name but it eludes me. WxFE I do have a copy of the picture, will have to get some help to post it, aging crew chief, not good with techincal things, thats why I'm a crew chief