[Websites] Belgian C-130H

JPVD

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jean-Pierre, but everyone uses my nick which is "JP". I'm new on HerkyBirds.com. In fact I was surfing around and found this website.

If you are interested in the Belgian C-130H, please visit this website:

Belgian C-130H website

And if you want to learn something more on the Belgian 15 Wing Air Transport please visit this website:

Dakota Documentation Center of the 15 Wing

Greetz !

Hi JP, your website about the Belgian Herks is very nice! Congratulations!

But please can you tell me where you get the picture of the HTTB you used on the side about the herks history? And did you have this picture in higher resolution?

Regards from Germany

Stephan

@ Stephan

Hello Stephan. The picture comes out of a book I found in the archives of the Docu Center of the 15 Wing. I have the book with me, and I will scan the picture in high resolution, and post it on internet so you will be able to download it.

The book is : Hercules, the C130 in service, by Tim Laming. Unfortunatly it is no longer available in book shops, (at least here in Belgium, maybe in Germany?).

ISBN : 1 85310 340 3, (paperback edition).

Greetz from "JP"

Hello Stephan,

Here is the link to a high resolution picture of Lockheed HTTB.

http://www.c130-hercules.fr.nf/fotos/LOCKHEED_HTTB.jpg

If you find other pics, and you want high resolution, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll try to do whatever is possible for my German friends,

Greetz from "JP"

Edited by JPVD
adding some text

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jean-Pierre, but everyone uses my nick which is "JP". I'm new on HerkyBirds.com. In fact I was surfing around and found this website.

If you are interested in the Belgian C-130H, please visit this website:

Belgian C-130H website

And if you want to learn something more on the Belgian 15 Wing Air Transport please visit this website:

Dakota Documentation Center of the 15 Wing

Greetz !

Hello JP that stuff I had you go to was my old mission during the war in vietnam! We did it for 2 yrs! It lasted about 4yrs! Actually we developed how to do it without beating the airplane badly! But we did have the ocasional beating! Messing with thunderstorms can get occasionally rough! Hope you can use some of that stuff.

Fitz

JP, Thank you very much for the link! And please send me your 'real' address (maybe with a personal message), I think I have some pictures for you. But it is to much to send it by email...

Regards

Stephan

Hello Stephan,

The e-mail is on its way.

Thanks for the offer,

Greetz,

"JP"

Hello JP that stuff I had you go to was my old mission during the war in vietnam! We did it for 2 yrs! It lasted about 4yrs! Actually we developed how to do it without beating the airplane badly! But we did have the ocasional beating! Messing with thunderstorms can get occasionally rough! Hope you can use some of that stuff.

Fitz

Hello Fitz,

This is the link to the weather recon page, which I hope to devellop with some stories and pictures.

http://www.c130-hercules.fr.nf/wc-130-weather_herk.html

Greetz from "JP"

• 3 weeks later...

JP, Thank you very much for the link! And please send me your 'real' address (maybe with a personal message), I think I have some pictures for you. But it is to much to send it by email...

Regards

Stephan

Hello Stephan,

Yesterday I received the CD. Many, many thanks!!

I will send you a PM.

Regards,