To's. Where To Get Them

miamiair

Contact Tinker Air Force base office in the front of the manual to get permission for you to download or have them send it to your company.

Thats the only thing I can think of. I can send excerpts only from the book or look up part numbers if you like.

Contact Tinker Air Force base office in the front of the manual to get permission for you to download or have them send it to your company.

Thats the only thing I can think of. I can send excerpts only from the book or look up part numbers if you like.

The elevator we have is a -9.

We got it without the hinge fittings. We need to do a trial balance check, and that is impossible without the fittings. The poor thing has had the snot beaten out of it by hail.

So what I would need are the P/N's for the hinge fittings to get a set.

• 5 weeks later...

Try calling Don Howell of Haveco in Tucson. His e-mail is: [email protected], phone number : (520)940-1778. He is the sales manager for National Aircraft. We still have several 707/720 series horizontal stabs and I checked them today. We have two full sets of hinge fittings (both halves) but the may need bearings. Aside from that, they look pretty good. Our elevators are -1 and -2 but the IPC shows the hinge fittings as the same PNo.

Bob M You can also contact me via e-mail at: [email protected]