Aero Precision provides OEM part support for military aircraft operators across more than 20 aircraft
Sign in to follow this  
ronsram

CCK Tail Numbers

Welcome to the site. I'm sure many on this site most likely knew your dad. What was his name?

William R. "Bill" Moore, I believe he was a Major at the time he was at CCK, was later promoted to Lt. Col. before he retired from Forbes AFB, KS

Ron,

I was in the 776 TAS from March 67 to July 69. I remember some numbers, hopefully my memory won't fail me. 62-1792, 64-0515

I am also looking for some fellow airmen

Doyle Frazer

Bob Saley

&&& Warren, his first name escapes me

Adley Esin formerly from PA

Ray Rayan

Does anyone have any pictures of C-130E 64-0536?

Nope. That's one of the airplanes on Bob Daley's list of missing Herc photos.

Don R.

I was in the 314th doppler shop and worked on all the C-130E's but do not remember any of the numbers. We even worked on the ones with the trailer and all the antenae but we would have to wait until the trailer was removed before we could go on board.  I flew on one to Okinawa, transferred to a C-130A which took me TDY to Vietnam.    I returned to CCK on one of our E models.    Wish I could be more help.  I left CCK in 68 and was assigned to 100 Strat Recon at Davis Monthan.  We had the DC-130s,  both A and E models.

Tail Numbers for 21st TAS at CCK (E-Flight) C-130E Aircraft were  62-1859 , 63-7868 , 63-7879 , 64-0497 , and 64-0515 

Edited by EFLTatCCK

I remember one C-130E Acft I crew'ed before I joined E-Flight . I was with the 345th and assigned to 62-1804

Edited by EFLTatCCK