Hazardous Materials Data Sheet

Sonny

I got one of these at a Haz-Mat course I took, brought it home and showed my wife. Was fed a diet of cold shoulder and hot tongue for two weeks....... Obviously I did not think the process through!!!!!!

gizzard,

My wife thought it was funny. Of course we have been married for 46 years and she knows it is a joke and that I don't believe a word of it!!

Sonny

Well. I been married 39 years, and my wife is the most even tempered person in the world, She's mad ALL the time!!!!!!!!!!!! true story, she got her hair cut really short couple weeks ago, which is okay but I don't care much for it. anyway, one of her co-workers asked me if i liked it, i said "No, when I met her, she had long, dark hair. of course she still does, but now its in her ears and nose." Back to the couch again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giz

Giz, I think they make special filters for you ailment. Try Autozone. The filter fits neatly between the brain and mouth. What usually comes out is crap but socially acceptable crap. Might get you off the couch. I have learned over the years that the filter needs to be changed every few days (sometimes every few hours) cause the brain overloads the crap filter.

Well, you met her, Jerry..................You are right, but sometimes I just can't control myself. She told me just after we got married that if she ever started actin' like her mother, i was to tell her. Things went fine for maybe fifteen years, but then..........so I says ' Do you sremember what you said about if you ever started actin' like your mother?" 'No, what???", W"well" ays i, with out thinkin'" You said to tell you if you ever started actin' like your mother, and I think the time has arrived.""""""""""OOOOHHH, mistake........ Really, I have been real fortunate to have kept her in my life all these years, how i don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giz

Thats one of the pictures I had hanging on my office wall when commie liberals, er I mean social actions came in and promptly made fudge in their little leftist pantys.

Boss wanted to blow them off but I told him, "go ahead and write me an LOR, that will cover your butt and I dont give a squat since I retire in a week, (really retire, not terminal leave). The little leftist commies really hated that and told me that was an improper attitude, asked them "what do you think you can do? Make me retire?"

Heres another one that they ripped off the wall, very very offended!!

Good_Baby_.jpg

Here's what today's Air Force is like, kinda glad I retired.

RURAL_RD.gif