Squib load

Dan Wilson

Went to the range the other day and shooting my carry gun and had a squib load (primer only, no gunpowder) and now I have a bullet lodged HARD into the barrel, now to find a way to get it out without damaging the barrel.

Scary part is this is my carry gun, what would have happened if I had to use it and this happened - seriously screwed is what I would have been.

This was with MagTech ammo, anybody else have trouble with their ammo?

100_9207.jpg

Dan, Just chamber another round and shoot it out!!!---Just kidding of course!!! I'm sure you have already field stripped the pistol, removed the barrel, and driven the bullet out from the rear with a wooden dowel by now!! I have done that many times due to people's careless reloads, but wouldn't have guessed Mag Tech ammo would would have one like that!!! I would guess that they will question whether it was actually their ammo if you tried to make a stink about it! But, I would still let them know about it with pictures!! Being your carry weapon is the worst part of the story.

Maybe you should consider getting a cane gun since a canes have been mentioned here recently!!

By the way, I am glad you didn't have that happen when it was needed in a critical situation!!

Now, let's get started on that 12ga. cane gun!,

Ken