Aero Precision provides OEM part support for military aircraft operators across more than 20 aircraft
Sign in to follow this  
tinyclark

Wrong

This was an activity listing at a resort we were at in Orlando.

This is just a wrong name for a scheduled activity, especially behind the playground.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

I wonder where that came from. I was recently educated on such a game. Apparently, it has something to do with tossing small sandbags into holes in a wooden board. Or something along those lines...

Naw, I didn't go. Just getting too old for back to back events, as I wanted to do the, and I am not making this up, "Inflatables Fun" behind the playground the next day.

Tiny, I've wondered about that name too but the game is huge up in this area of Indiana. They sell the sets at flea markets, etc and you see ads for "Cornhole Scoreboards" (the picture that brings to mind). Apparently the name has a different meaning to us!

Naw, I didn't go. Just getting too old for back to back events, as I wanted to do the, and I am not making this up, "Inflatables Fun" behind the playground the next day.

Dang - for an old person, you lead a pretty kinky lifestyle.

:P