Jump to content

Think this is a C-54 ?


Recommended Posts

I'm with GVS. Square windows = C-118

Another tip, and its just that a "tip" LOL, is look at the rudder tip caps on both aircraft. The C-118 is more "squared off" at the aft end as is the aircraft in the video. The C-54's tip cap is rounded on the aft end...



A Screen Capture of the aircraft in the video


Link to comment
Share on other sites

As I remember, the C-54 military cargo airplanes had the round windows, and the commercial passenger airplanes had the square windows. There may have been some conversions along the way...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...