Pirates

EClark

Bet you didn't hear about the joint op with the US Navy and the French where we left the French out to dry and almost got them all killed?

French had a small gunboat going in on a large pirate ship and one of our cruisers was assisting, once the French engaged our fearful leader called an IMMEDIATE halt to our participation, can only imagine what the seals were thinking when they had to pull off the engagement and leave our buds out to die:mad:

It really really pisses me off hearing all this crap about "oh wunnerful sotero is a warrior president" - pure crap, he didn't even know they snuffed those skinny's until AFTER it happened.

Dan, disgruntled and waiting for the civil war:D

(you guys want to know what is really happening you have to read the foreign news sites)

News story said that the SEALS jumped into the ocean in order to meet up w/ the boat so one could assume it was via C-130.

First report it was a C-130 But yesterday the news said it was a C-17.

But who knows I take all of this with a grain of salt.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Dan I don't think this Guy couldn't pop a cap on a child molester who was stalking his child he would want to give them a food card and free rent if this is to political you can take it down my opin.

I agree with Dan I don't think this Guy couldn't pop a cap on a child molester who was stalking his child he would want to give them a food card and free rent if this is to political you can take it down my opin.

A cap would only cost 9 cents -- not enought -- as it wouldn't support all the other cost he needs to spend to make anything happen.