LARS OLAUSSON HERCULES PRODUCTION LIST

hehe

I am collecting these because I will be starting the production list back up.  So far I have around 6 versions of Lars' book but want to get as many as possible (hopefully every revision) so I can make a good version that will do his book justice.

Ive contacted Lockheed for inputs and have access to all US tails numbers (old, new and future).

Any and all inputs are welcome.  Expect a book in the next couple months.

22 hours ago, hehe said:

Yes, I bought up all the ones I could find online.  Would be interested in buying scanned copy of your book as well. 

Let me know which ones you have/need. I will gladly scan any I have you don't. No charge. Just let me know where to send them.

Sonny

• 1 year later...

Being very late in this conversation, I don't know if this has any bearing any longer, but as son of Lars I inherited printings for another

forty or so copies of the very last issue (30th). They are now assembled and could be sent for the cost of post and package, just like my father did.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HercInherit said:

Being very late in this conversation, I don't know if this has any bearing any longer, but as son of Lars I inherited printings for another

forty or so copies of the very last issue (30th). They are now assembled and could be sent for the cost of post and package, just like my father did.

I will take 5 copies, sent you a message and email.

Hercinherit, I have a hand written letter signed by your dad that he sent along with an unbound 30th edition, which I had bound. If you would like the letter just PM me your address to this website. I thought a lot of Lars and how much he meant to the C-130 community. RIP Lars.  Bill 

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:53 AM, HercInherit said:

I too would appreciate a copy; my email address is [email protected]

Thank you for sharing these items with us!!

David

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2018 at 2:19 PM, hehe said:

looking to buy YOUR copy of Lars' book.

Started collecting them, message me or post what version you have, odds are very high that I will buy it if I dont have that revision.

Thanks

The had most editions at one time or another, the only one I could find is the 16th.  I also have MER 418A in pretty good shape.

IMG_8873.jpg

IMG_8874.jpg

• 1 month later...