Aero Precision provides OEM part support for military aircraft operators across more than 20 aircraft
Sign in to follow this  
hlg6016

Checking in!

Casey,

Great job! It\'s a good thing you got the changes in early in the ife of this site. At my age, I\'m very resistant to changes.

Don R.

Hey there Casey. This site looks easier to navigate, but the first time I posted, it said I forgot to post a message, therefor the \'tests\'. All I need now is my Blindbat avatar. Thanx for the help. Be well . . . bobdeHaas

HI Bob,

Casey is going to load the avatars into this system. Man, that guy is a glutton for work. (Thank God) I never heard of this system before but it seems to be the easiest one that I\'ve ever used. It\'s really user friendly. I hope more of the Bats come over and use it.

Ralph

Hey Casey, seems mine and everyones profile has been dumped. Appears they can\'t be reloaded....or am I missing somthing?:huh::unsure: Bill Update!! OK OK I found the so called lost profiles. Yesterday I could see members profiles just by clicking on their picture. I see now you have to do that and then click on the Additional Info tab. :blink: :blink:

Yes, bio\'s etc are under the additional info tab. Also notice that you can send private messages via the profile page. I have moved the additional info tab to the front. It will now be immediately visible when a profile is viewed.

--Casey

Uh Hello? Yeah, I want a Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with cheese and two large fries and huh? Where am I? And who are you people?:side:

Looks great Casey, Lots of good features, now to figger out all the knobs and whistles:) Thanks Bunches Casey:cheer:

Dan

Will be surfing the site for a bit, but everything is looking good so far. Thanks, Casey---you are putting a lot into this for us.